Sorry, there are no current vacancies.
Why work at Lavington School?
As a popular growing school, Lavington is keen to hear from high quality candidates who are interested in joining our team. If there are currently no advertised vacancies, please do complete an application form and send it to email@example.com where it will be kept on file.
Lavington offers good facilities and excellent opportunities for further promotion. The school also benefits from being a member of Equa Multi Academy Trust.
Whatever role or level, Lavington is committed to supporting staff in their professional development and offer a wide range of benefits, which include:
- Tax Free Cycle Scheme
- Eye Tests and glasses vouchers (subject to terms and conditions)
- We follow (as a minimum) Teachers Terms and Conditions and NJC Terms and Conditions
- CPD, Coaching and Mentoring
- Discretionary paid and unpaid leave entitlement
- Graded Pay Scales (non-teaching staff) – Based on performance management
- Pension (non-teaching staff) - from 1 April 2020, the Trust will contribute 22.7% of the employee’s monthly salary if they a member of the LGPS
About Market Lavington
Lavington School is situated in the village of Market Lavington, just south of Devizes, on the northern edge of Salisbury Plain. The school was established in 1962 and enjoys an idyllic rural setting with fine views of the chalk downland. We serve the community of Market Lavington and surrounding villages.
Supporting Information for Applicants
If you have any questions regarding any aspect of the application process or need additional information please contact Sam Rance, Admin Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for a post
- Please complete the application form
- Write a covering letter, addressed to the Head of School, outlining why you should be considered for this post, addressing the responsibilities of the post outlined in the job description. Please do not exceed one side of A4
- Submit your application form and covering letter to Sam Rance either via email (email@example.com) or post (The Spring, Market Lavington, SN10 4EB).
- Our preferred method of application is via email.
- We cannot accept CVs unless accompanied by the school's application form.
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, you may assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. We are unfortunately not able to offer individual feedback on applications that are not shortlisted for interview.
Forms and Documents
Supporting Information for Applications
Lavington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure before an appointment is confirmed.